Monday, June 13, 2011

Look like it's a-go this Wednesday

According to iGoogle, the weather looks good on Wednesday. There may be a slight chance of showers in the morning, so bring rain gear, including your camping stool. We'll be sketching and photographing the Portland skyline as well as the Hawthorne bridge. I would like you to consider creating a map of your location for each class. I can show how on location this week and then use the following map to sketch later at home.


Map of the East Bank Esplanade
Along with bringing your sketching and camera supplies, remember also to bring a snack, water and a bag for cleanup.


Parking: Someone just wrote and asked me about parking. It may be dicey, but here's what I found by entering parking at Vera Katz Eastbank Esplanade. In other places, I have read you park under the Hawthorne bridge. See you on Wednesday. I would suggest car pooling if you can.

No comments: