Monday, May 3, 2010

Wednesday, May 5, 2010: Rhododendron

I was hoping that we could go to the Rhododendron Park this week, but there's light rain in the forecast and mid-50s in temps. So let's do some sketching inside. Then if you get a chance to go to Crystal Lake Rhododendron Park (near Reed College), you'll have some practice behind you.

I've selected the following photos from the
Morgue File. This is a great source for photos. I've only selected the ones that give permission to use for everything, and no attribution is required. It's also a wonderful site for learning more about photography and composition. Good tutorials. Please note: click on each to view a larger photo.

Please bring the printed photo(s) that you want to draw into class on Wednesday. BTW, mark your calendar, we will be going to the
Schreiner's Iris Garden on Wednesday, May 19.




No comments: